We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Command Centre team as Work Scheduler and Planner. In this role you will be responsible for scheduling Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive works. You will interact with Customers and Vendors ensuring a prompt, professional and efficient service and accurate recording of requests for service. You will manage the work orders through to completion and escalate any issues.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a confident communicator with excellent customer service experience ideally working within call centre/help desk environment.
The role is currently homebased however will require some travel to our Leeds office. Working hours are Mon-Fri between 6am and 8pm.
Service Operations is the part of our business that supports segment development by providing expertise and process standardisation across all segments. Service Operations leverages our global expertise and best practice to bring the best of Sodexo to all of our clients. It includes everything from FM expertise to food development through to bid support, health and safety, and contract design and management.
Due to the nature of this role you will be required to complete Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
Leeds (currently home based)
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Schedule reactive and planned work to Site Delivery Teams, Engineers and Third-Party Suppliers
- Proactively manage work through to completion
- Manage and revise PPM schedules and ensure compliance with mandatory and statutory regulations
- Build relationships with key Stakeholders on-site and understand site requirements and specifications
- Identify any potential areas of improvement and highlight to the Command Center Team Leader
- Work in collaboration with the Site Delivery Team to ensure that all works are proactively managed to completion, escalating issues when needed
- Use Scheduling and Planning functionalities in Maximo / other CMMS system to ensure the most efficient utilization of resources (based on workload / qualifications)
- Perform asset data and trend analysis
- Perform quote management activities and support for the provision of quotations
About The Company
- Customer Service experience working in the Contact Centre / Service Centre environment
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), relationship building and influencing skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in utilizing CMMS applications, e.g. Maximo - especially work planning and scheduling functionalities
- Understanding of reactive and planned maintenance works, to enable planning of works within SLAs / KPIs.
- Keen attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and execute a diverse workload in a high-pressure environment.
- Asset data management qualifications / experience would be advantageous
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration / Property / Facilities Management or related discipline would be highly advantageous (although not mandatory).
- Experience in working with Third Party Vendors desirable
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.