Are you an experienced and organised co-ordinator with exceptional administration skills, with a passion for driving business success? If so - you belong at Bromford!
This position offers an exciting opportunity to join a focussed commercial team, working together to achieve the best results in the delivery of our operation/business targets. As a Commercial Co-ordinator you will become the pivotal administrative function in ensuring the seamless co-ordination and execution of various commercial activities.
Key responsibilities will include raising purchase orders and order tracking, using your excellent co-ordination and organisational skills. You will be focused on source and supply of materials from our Repairs and Empty Homes teams, liaising with suppliers, obtaining quotes, best price and to attain delivery on time and value for money. Using your exceptional customer experience skills you will answer invoice related queries, develop, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers and in-house operational teams, understand their needs and expectations and follow up any supply chain issues and report where necessary.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Building materials knowledge will be advantageous
- Purchasing/procurement experience will be advantageous
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and Dynamics
- A proactive and collaborative approach to problem solving
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business needs
- Working to competing deadlines
- A full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle is desirable
- A willingness to be a great ambassador for Bromford.
This is a roaming role a mixture of working from home and one of our offices in Chipping Sodbury (BS37), Tewkesbury (GL20) or Wolverhampton (WV10). From time to time you will be required to travel to one of our other offices.
Due to the nature of the role, we will undertake a basic DBS check for the successful candidate.
The closing date for applications is Monday 4 December with interviews taking place week commencing 11 December.