Site Based – Moreton-in-Marsh
Are you an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer?
Do you have experience gained within Facilities Management or Construction?
We are looking for a skilled Commercial Gas Engineer to join our facilities maintenance team based on-site alongside our client delivering planned preventive and reactive maintenance services to our high-profile client in Moreton-in-Marsh.
- Salary: £36,716 - including your on-call and 1 in 4 Saturday
- Up to 4% discretionary bonus scheme, subject to achievement of targets
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
We are looking for somebody with previous experience working as a Commercial Gas Engineer or similar. You will enjoy working autonomously and be responsible for delivering planned and preventative gas maintenance, fault finding and repair, as well as ensuring high levels of Health & Safety compliance at all times.
As a skilled Gas Engineer, you’ll have experience gained within a Facilities Management or Construction environment, with a proven track record of working on commercial contracts. You will also have knowledge of plumbing and pipe fitting, as well as an understanding and knowledge of commercial M&E service technologies.
- A recognised Commercial Gas Qualification
- Gas Safe certification
- HVAC Knowledge
- Valid UK driver’s license
- Plumbing and Pipe fitting knowledge.
- "On the job" experience working as Commercial Gas Engineer role or similar.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.
- Awareness and knowledge of health & safety.
- Electrical Knowledge & awareness
- Awareness of budgeting of parts and material usage
In return for your hard work we would offer you:
- Life Assurance
- Free eye test and contribution towards glasses with Specsavers (T&Cs apply)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
The role will involve working 40 hours per week and you’ll be on call up to a maximum of 1 in 4 weeks.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity if you feel you have skills and experience needed, please apply today by clicking on the ‘apply’ button.