We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Commis Chef with a real passion for food where you'll be able to develop your career with the world's leading food service and facilities management company. We're successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that's always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Commis Chef with Compass Group. Job Description
- £9.60 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Based in PO12 3BY
- Compass exclusive offers on Perks at Work
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors More about the role:
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Commis Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
Who you are:
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Catering for customers daily
Who we are:
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Keen to take your first role in a kitchen or to gain further experience as a Chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate (training will be provided)
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a Can-Do' approach
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.