Looking for a new opportunity as a Commis Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Commis Chef to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. Job Description
- £9.20 per hour. 37 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Commis Chef will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene
- Preparing the ingredients for a more senior chef
- Measuring dish ingredients and portion sizes accurately
- Dealing with deliveries and stock rotation
If our Commis Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.