Commis Waiting Staff
Looking for a new opportunity as a Waiting Staff? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Waiting Staff to provide an astonishing silver service to our clients and customers Job Description
- £10.55 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Commis Waiting Staff will be responsible for the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To ensure that all mise-en-place is completed correctly, both prior to and after each shift, in order to maximise both guest and associate satisfaction.
- Set ups and clear downs are done in the correct manner
- Contribute to the achievement of margins at targeted levels and controlling of wastage
- Ensure that all items consumed by guests are correctly charged and that all stocks are controlled in line with audit procedures, in order to maximise revenues and guest satisfaction
- To assist in the receipt of deliveries. To notify the Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor where stocks/supplies are low.
- Maintaining presentation to the highest standards
If our Waiting Staff position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.