We are looking for an external communications manager, ideally with experience of handling both external and internal communications. You will be comfortable with copy writing, editing and communicating with a varied audience. The ideal candidate will be keen to take on the challenges of both protecting the IAS brand and developing content that helps strengthen the brand.
- Management of all external facing online content through mypipassessment.co.uk claimant website and ias-careers.co.uk recruitment portal.
- Handle claimant communications materials including creating and editing consultation centre posters, maps and web pages for new and existing centres and being responsible for coordinating an annual review of all maps
- Handle claimant letters including letter content, changes and annual reviews
- Working closely with the Customer and Business Services team, supporting them to deliver an enhanced claimant experience
- Responsible for maintaining content on the external communications team SharePoint page and undertaking review and archiving exercise of external communications collateral
- Supporting the HR and People team with the IAS Diversity & Inclusion plan to include regular reviews of external communications methods and ensuring they are accessible, as well as internal colleague engagement in Atos D&I initiatives
- Representing the external communication team within the business change process including, attending triage and change calls and completing actions as necessary
- Undertake online media monitoring by daily monitoring google alerts, Facebook and other key channels. Produce report on a weekly and monthly basis and undertake ad hoc research projects. Take an active part in fortnightly reputational risk calls, reporting key findings and identifying trends
- Support claimant communications in Northern Ireland and the PIP transition project in Scotland
- Support recruitment marketing lead and IAS internal recruitment team to attract and retain new recruits and support the employer brand. Enhance existing communications channels such as the recruitment portal and support recruitment partners to produce high quality and consistent marketing materials
- Support team members and ad hoc external communications projects
- Attention to detail with focus on delivering work of the highest standard
- Passion for continuous improvement and risk management
- Project management and excellent negotiation and organisational skills
- Ability to create content tailored to specific audiences
- Ability to engage colleagues across a business areas and levels, and to communicate effectively at a senior level, gaining their respect
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team to deliver business objectives
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write well for different audiences, to a professional standard
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with ability to communicate complex issues succinctly and accurately
- Ability to react calmly when faced with difficult and ambitious priorities.
Does this sound like you? Then do not hesitate to apply!