Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity within our NHS Supply Chain: Food Operations team. This role supports the delivery of a marketing and communications strategy for our contract with NHS Supply Chain.
Purchasing food for over 150 NHS Trusts across England is no mean feat, which is why we need someone to help us develop engaging and effective marketing and communications to drive compliance to our deals and ultimately grow our business.
You will manage and prioritise your own workload and be able to manage expectations of Stakeholders. You will have a great eye for detail and will be able be able analyse, evaluate and summarise efficiently information appropriate for the audience.
You will be passionate about your role and motivated to ensure that we meet our team targets and KPI's to deliver value to our client and drive savings for the NHS.
You will be a great communicator who will be able to develop strong relationships with all stakeholders and be able to work cross functionally to ensure we deliver for our client.
In return, we offer each individual clearly defined career pathways, L&D programmes and progression opportunities to support you in your long-term career aspirations What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £34,000 per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing and communication campaigns
- Working closely with SCCL marketing and communications team
- Writing copy for all marketing and communication collateral, including emails, websites and brochures
- Supporting the Commercial team to produce compelling collateral
- Championing the use of SharePoint and Workplace by Facebook as our internal communications platform.
- Producing case studies
- Managing crisis communications for the NHS contract team
- Managing events (digital and physical)
- Pitching to industry publications
- Analyse and improve the effectiveness of our marketing and communications.
- Providing clear direction on brand guidelines for internal and external use
- Proofreading copy and presentations
- Working on sustainability projects
The ideal candidate is a people person with a flair for creative and compelling marketing communications. Great attention to detail and strong writing skills are a must.
- Experience in a similar role
- A keen interest in marketing, communications and telling a story through brands
- A degree in marketing, communications, journalism, business, English or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Manages own time and workload effectively
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
- A creative and innovative thinker
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Able to quickly build credibility with key stakeholders
Who we are:
- A passion for food and beverage and/or procurement
- Event management experience
- Experience of using content management systems (CMS)
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.