Salary – £28,061 (£16,836 pro rata) per annum plus benefits
Hours of work – 21 hours per week
Stoll is the leading provider of housing and support services to vulnerable Veterans. Stoll is seeking a dynamic communications officer to join our energetic fundraising team working to ensure that our beneficiaries can live independently and reach their full potential.
Based within the busy fundraising team you will work on all areas of media, be the first contact for media approaches, and support Stoll’s brand and communications strategic objectives. You will also work closely with the organisation’s beneficiaries and support internal communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Support the drafting, editing and distribution of materials for the media when required
- Support copy-writing and production of corporate materials including Stoll Support leaflets and banners
- Maintain Stoll’s website (Wordpress) and social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) across Stoll departments to enhance Stoll’s interaction with stakeholders
- Write press releases when required
This is a part time role of 21 hours per week and Stoll is looking for someone with experience of working in a communications environment and an understanding of the charity sector.
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role, then we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a job pack or visit our website www.stoll.org.uk/about/work-at-stoll/vacancies/.
Closing date: 19/01/2020
Interview date: 27/01/2020