Compensation & Benefits Advisor
It's an exciting time to join Compass as we're on a mission to improve lives. Whether it's through our commitment to net zero by 2030, our championing of fair pay as a Living Wage Foundation recognised service provider or our exciting new recognition scheme, reward plays a key role in bringing our people priorities to life for over 60,000 colleagues across our business.
Reporting into the Head of Reward and Projects, the newly created role of Compensation and Benefits Advisor will help to manage and develop the compensation and benefits offer across the UK&I business and provide you with a great opportunity to develop your career in a FTSE top 30 organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Compensation & Benefits Advisor to make a name for themselves within the Food Service industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary More about the role:
As The Compensation & Benefits Advisor you will be responsible for the following areas:
Who you are:
- Maximising engagement with company benefits, recognition & financial wellbeing programmes
- Undertaking job evaluation and aligning roles to the company pay and grading structure
- Completing salary benchmarking
- Reviewing and developing company bonus structures
- Advising on compensation and benefits practices to inform internal decision making
- Assisting in key activities of the annual reward cycle including supporting annual salary surveys, salary reviews and bonus
- Assisting with or leading ad-hoc reward projects as required, involving interaction with colleagues at all levels from across the organisation and third-party providers
Who we are:
- Previous experience supporting reward activities including job evaluation, benchmarking, bonus and benefits
- Ability to take ownership for and improve key areas of the compensation & benefits offer
- Good communication skills with the ability to present data clearly and concisely both verbally and in written format
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Good Excel skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.