Have you got a good understanding of banking regulations? Do you enjoying reviewing and interpreting complex rules? Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Banks in UK? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the business and enabling them to provide an amazing customer service and create fans. You will do this by making sure that all our colleagues at Metro Bank receive appropriate advice, assurance and guidance to enable them to understand and act in accordance with regulatory requirements.
So what would you be doing?...
• Reviewing, interpreting complex rules, guidance and explaining the impact to the business
• Managing different types of regulatory change whilst maintaining BAU activities within the team
• Reviewing and approving documents, making sure they are in accordance of rules and regulations
• Gathering data from across the business in preparation for the Executive Risk committee
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Ideally, you will have worked in a Compliance/Risk function providing support and guidance to the business in relation to regulatory matters
• You need to have knowledge and understanding of the FCA/PRA handbook, ideally CONC (and related consumer credit legislation), BCOBS, MCOB, TC and SYSC
• You must have experience of analysing, interpreting, understanding and summarising regulatory requirements
• You need to have experience and knowledge of reviewing financial promotions and customer facing documentation to make sure compliance with regulatory requirements
• To be amazing in this role, you will have strong stakeholder engagement/management skills and be able to build relationships with business partners
• In order to exceed in this role, you need knowledge or experience of the general data protection regulation and payment services regulations and directives