Monday - Friday Role
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Compliance Manager to work at one of our ESS prestigious contracts at RAF Wittering
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services.
This is a position where you will play a critical part in driving service improvement and promoting good practice. You will work with our General Manager in our soft facilities management services to improve service quality and regulatory compliance. You will do this through audits, inspections and improvement planning. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Ensuring purchasing complies with Compass Group UK & Ireland policies
- Assist with projects to control COGs
- Compliance with approved product lists
- Overseeing the soft FM service delivery is correct (MPRO5 audits)
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Promote the units and act as a Compass Advocate at all time
- Analyse, monitor, and manage GP whilst ensuring cost and sales records are accurately inputted and maintained
- Ensure all customer requirements are communicated to all departments in advance to ensure effective planning
- Analyse and effectively manage all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved ensure all costs are managed effectively within budget
Who we are:
- Experience of working in a management role
- Leadership skills and knowledge
- Good Communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- A 'Can do' attitude
- Eye for detail
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.