Join us as a Conduct Risk Senior Policy Lead
- You’ll oversee all aspects of the Policy workstream, including scoping, policy and procedure design, operational design and oversight and the delivery of change
- You’ll aim to deliver good governance and customer outcomes on remediation projects, through effective utilisation and engagement of internal and external resource
- It’s an integral role, where you’ll benefit from recognition as a senior team lead
What you'll do
As a Conduct Risk Senior Policy Lead, you’ll scope, design, oversee, monitor, assure and deliver change, throughout the entire journey of remediation projects, balancing regulatory expectations, commercial success, risk appetite and customer outcomes. You’ll also identify and implement improvements by monitoring quality and effective root cause analysis, read across and the analysis of wider bank data.
Your role will also involve
- Managing resource, providing insight, guidance and challenge throughout the Policy workstream and taking ownership where required on specific aspects
- Leading the day-to-day delivery of the Policy team which develops and monitors the programme's adherence to sound policy practices
- Contributing to the strategic leadership of the programme, delivering fair customer outcomes
- Overseeing the implementation of, and programme adherence to, remediation policies
- Remaining connected by building good stakeholder and working relationships across the relevant support functions
- Maintaining a good understanding of the current and future regulatory landscape across relevant businesses and their processes, policies and systems
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with good stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence the direction of business stakeholders. It would be an advantage if you have experience of remediation projects, principles and methodologies and any relevant qualifications.
You'll also be qualified to QCF level 6 with a standard investment related qualification.
You’ll also bring:
Proven track record of the following:
- The ability to lead a dynamic, multi disciplinary team to deliver complex work to a high standard
- Strategic thinking skills, with the ability to deliver at pace and to quality on complex pieces of work
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, from a wide range of source, against bank policy, and use this to drive simple, practical and effective remediation policy and plans
- Good planning and organisation skills, allowing prioritisation of workloads, time and resources
- Good knowledge of financial services and banking and regulatory and operational risk
- Good leadership skills with a track record of delivery through others