Join us as a Conduct Risk Senior Policy Manager
- You’ll oversee aspects of the policy workstream, including scoping, policy and procedure design, operational design and oversight and the delivery of change
- You’ll aim to deliver good governance and customer outcomes on remediation projects, through effective utilisation and engagement of internal and external resource
- It’s an integral role, where you’ll benefit from recognition as a Senior Policy subject matter expert
What you'll do
As a Conduct Risk Senior Policy Manager, you’ll scope, design, oversee, monitor, assure and deliver change, throughout the entire journey of remediation projects, balancing regulatory expectations, commercial success, risk appetite and customer outcomes. You’ll also identify and implement improvements by monitoring quality and effective root cause analysis, read across and the analysis of wider bank data.
Your role will also involve:
- Developing and implementing remediation policies in close collaboration with senior leaders across the programme, delivering fair customer outcomes
- Managing multiple priorities at pace
- Using data innovatively to inform the development and ongoing review of remediation policy
- Providing insight, guidance and challenge throughout the Policy workstream and taking ownership where required on specific aspects
- Maintaining a good understanding of the current and future regulatory landscape across relevant businesses and their processes, policies and systems
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for someone with good stakeholder management skills and the ability to influence the direction of business stakeholders. It would be an advantage if you have experience of remediation projects, principles and methodologies and any relevant qualifications.
We'll also expect you to be qualified to QCF level 6 with a standard investment related qualification.
You’ll also bring:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Effective report writing skills and the ability to present ideas and concepts clearly and concisely
- The ability to analyse and interpret data, from a wide range of source, against bank policy, and use this to drive simple, practical and effective remediation policy and plans
- Good planning and organisation skills, allowing prioritisation of workloads, time and resources
- Good knowledge of financial services and banking and regulatory and operational risk
- Good leadership skills with a track record of delivery through others