ExCeL London, the exhibition and international convention centre, is the host venue for a variety of events from award winning exhibitions and conferences to international association meetings, product launches, banquets, award ceremonies, sporting events and great days out. Job Description
We cater for over 300 events per year, meeting a hugely diverse range of requirements. From a fine dining experience for thousands of delegates, to an on-the-go lunch for an exhibitor team, we operate on all scales with outstanding care in every service area. Our business is growing and we have added new and exciting possibilities every day through our partnership with our client, event organisers and exhibitors.
Last year we completed a major project where we opened 2 new restaurants and refurbished and rebranded new food to go' offerings.
- Up to £28,000 depending on experience
- Fantastic Opportunity for you to work at one of Levy UK prestigious client sites'
- Working 5 out of 7 days
- Fantastic exhibition and international convention centre in London
- Excellent career progression opportunities
We are now looking to recruit a Conference and Events Manager to support the growth within our conference and events. As a Conference and Events Manager you will fully support the client requirements from start to finish.
If you have passion and energy, experience in planning and running high volume events and are looking for a challenging yet exciting new position within a company that supports growth - we want to hear from you!
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure the smooth and efficient planning and delivery of the day-to-day conference and event functions which can range from 50 to 5000+ attendees
- The spaces are flexible and can accommodate a range of events, you will be involved in working with clients whilst managing the business needs and performance standards
- You will oversee and supervise the quality of services offered to client whilst maintaining relationship with the client
- Attention to detail and high standards are key to the success of this operation
- The team will require a strong leader to keep communication clear and to continually support, develop and motivate
About The Company
- Ability to listen and detect client needs
- Experience of co-ordinating and overseeing high volume and high profile events from 1500 covers
- Team leadership skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Previous experience in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High standards and attention to detail
- Flexible with working hours
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.