Our building services services business are looking for a Mechanical and Electrical Construction Managers to join the team on one of our based London projects, you will ensure that work is carried out in accordance with Company procedures and to a high standard of quality.
You will be working on one of most exciting projects and a career with us means you’ll have the freedom to develop your skills and leave your mark on the communities in which we work.
- Co-ordinate and control suppliers and sub-contractors to ensure works under your control are installed safely, to specification, programme and the required quality standards.
- Liaise with Clients Professional Team and Contractors regarding co-ordination matters.
- Maintain the areas under your control in accordance with Health, Safety and Welfare procedures.
- Ensure all Installation works are carried out in accordance with Specifications, Drawings, Statutory Regulations, Current Standards, and Company Quality Assurance procedures.
- Regularly inspect installation works for soundness of quality and workmanship.
- Record and maintain site records to monitor the progress of works under you control and ensure current and superseded information is properly maintained.
- Ensure Testing of Installation and Reports during progress of works and on completion.
We're looking for:
- Experience of working in a collaborative manner as a Construction Manager in a multi-disciplinary team on similar type projects with a focus around Mechanical & Electrical building services.
- Experience of working in a joint-venture environment working closely and in conjunction with our Building teams to deliver the overall and integrated building solution for our clients in a seamless and collaborative manner.
- Experience in & an openness to use digital technology in the day-to-day management and execution of the works under your control.
- Experience of managing and overseeing all aspects of Mechanical installations within commercial, mixed use or residential sectors.
- Appreciation and an understanding of Health and Safety regulations.
- Minimum of JIB graded Technician / MSF Graded Foreman with experience.
Our building services team delivers mechanical and electrical engineering solutions to help clients maintain their buildings, to save time, and improve performance. They also provide specialist interior and exterior finishing services, and the latest off-site fabrication and virtual modelling techniques. And, because we create joint ventures with other areas of the Skanska business, joining us means that you could be involved in some of the UK’s most iconic development projects.