Here at O2, we're about technology that creates new and exciting experiences. It's why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world's most innovative digital companies, we're able to open up all sorts of possibilities - not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.Location: Leeds or Preston Brook About the team
Revenue Operations sits within Group Financial control and is responsible for revenue assurance, credit risk, collections and cash management policy and processes including financial reporting responsibility for bad debt charge, debtors and bad debt provision balances.About the role
This is a new role initially responsible for analysing Consumer credit information in order to identify root causes of why credits are raised. Identifying and driving fixes, process changes and operational improvements to drive credit reduction and Billing Accuracy.Key Responsibilities
- Analyse customer credit information in order to identify the root cause of why credits are being raised and generate insight and understanding of this risk.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify process failures, capability gaps and operational improvements to reduce the value and volumes of credits being raised.
- Create, maintain and share a root cause action plan and support the current programme of activity by delivering actionable insight that will help lead to reductions in the number of credits being raised and to improve Billing Accuracy
- Drive through issue resolution, process changes and operational improvements in order to reduce the volume of credits raised and to improve Billing Accuracy
Grade : MPG2 / MPG4Closing Date: 17/10/2019We'll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
- Proven experience in analysing data, identifying issues and driving resolution.
- Excellent knowledge of CUK, RBM Geneva and customer service processes and operation.
- Excellent billing knowledge.
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Ability to work off own initiative.
- Good communication skills
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we'll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.