Are you passionate and committed to delivering amazing customer service? Enjoy working in a fast paced buzzing environment? ... Then come and join the Revolution!
At Metro Bank we are looking for talented Assistant Contact Centre Managers who display outstanding qualities that are in keeping with our values of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service. Your focus will be on effective teamwork, professional management and inspirational leadership. Your responsibilities will include supporting the Site Manager in providing supervision of the team and performance of all operational duties and assume complete responsibility in their absence.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support, and as a minimum you will need to have a proven track record at supervisory level, within a contact centre environment.
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading a team who will deliver amazing customer service every day
• Be responsible for the full operational running of the Site, in deputy of the Site Manager
• Maintaining and exceeding service standards and call quality
• Work closely with the performance team ensuring 100% quality and delivery of performance coaching
• Co-ordinate team schedules
• Supporting in busier periods by taking customer calls
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns between Monday and Sunday
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• Able to manage a team and deliver inspirational leadership
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!
• Exposure in working in a fast paced contact centre environment
• Experience in managing risk and compliance