Contract Director - Greenwich
New business, highly rewarding contract
We are looking for a talented and experienced Contract Director to lead and develop an operational team to provide exceptional service to our clients for a new contract in Primary Education across the Greenwich area. The successor with manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to across a group of Primary education sites.
In addition to reviewing business unit performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting.
This is a genuinely fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Contract Director to make a name for themselves within the contract catering industry, particularly within the education sector.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary and enhanced benefits package. Job Description
Contract Director - Greenwich
More about the role:
- Highly competitive salary ££
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To have overall accountability for a multi-site contract.
- To develop and lead a team of Managers within the contract to provide exceptional service to our clients.
- Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to.
- Drive food service and support service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
- Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting.
- Demonstrate commercial value to the Leadership and Executive teams in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
- To continually define, monitor and deliver contractual commitments across all areas, managing other stakeholders as necessary to exceed client expectation
- Owning reporting for the contract - financial, operational and performance metrics
- To have an experienced strategic approach towards the contract
Who we are:
- Proven experience in leading, managing and developing successful teams across multiple sites
- Must be commercially astute, disciplined, organised and experienced in developing budgets & meeting financial targets
- Knowledge and experience working within the industry as well as hospitality experience
- Flexibility in approach and mindset
- Ability to lead and motivate teams to deliver consistently high-quality services
- Develop an inclusive, enabling and participatory leadership approach with managers, individuals and teams across different units promoting collaboration and coordinated outcomes.
- Actively support and encourage learning and development to enable individuals to reach their potential and the provision of coaching and mentoring support
- Initiate, develop and implement systems, procedures and practices to support staff engagement, development and retention
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.