Up to £60,000 per Annum (DOE)
Predominantly Monday - Friday role
Following a recent contract win, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Director to come and lead our team at one of our ESS prestigious contracts in London with the Metropolitan Police
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services.
This is a position where you will be responsible for developing and leading a team of site managers to provide exceptional service to our clients, across all service streams. Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Drive culinary solutions and innovations that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
Overall accountability for contract delivery including financial management, stakeholder management, strategy development. More about the role:
Your key responsibilities will include:
Who you are:
- Successful mobilisation/post mobilisation of the contract
- Lead and drive the strategy of growth and retention for the contract
- Development of strategic client relationships
- Deliver the profit for the contract through leading the managers in delivery of their financial targets.
- Communicate strategy to the team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction
- Ensure compliance to Compass Group policies
- Ensure that sites under their control are implementing all relevant HSE procedures, including HACCP, Risk Assessments, accident, and incident reporting, HSE training.
- Drive and implement strategies to develop, retain and motivate workforce to deliver business requirements
- Proven track record of leadership and change management
- Experience of managing multiple locations.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - both written and verbal.
- High competence in standard IT software packages
- Fully conversant with current Health and Safety and food safety regulation
- Experience of Client Management
- Experience in highly commercial and price sensitive markets
Who we are:
- Experience of working within brand guidelines to deliver results
- Experience of High Security environments
- Offsite Hospitality and Events catering
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.