Would you be interested in joining a successful FTSE 100 organisation, who are recognised as market leaders within their sectors. An organisation which operates in over 50 countries, in 50,000 client locations, but still retains a local presence within the community
A company that prides itself on not standing still and always seeking to innovate. We're obsessed with the details and we're always raising the bar higher so we can make our clients' businesses better.
Who are we?
We are the Compass Group.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager to develop and lead a team of Hub managers within a geographical region and NHS Trust sites to provide exceptional service to our clients. Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Drive FM service and required client service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key financial targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy. Job Description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
- £45,000 to £50,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- 40 hrs per week
As our Contract Manager, you will be responsible for managing the all the soft FM services across all sites, predominantly cleaning streams, as well as the management of all client and stakeholder relationships whilst ensuring contractual compliance.
Maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, working closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of the contract, to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Knowledge of NHS National Cleaning Standards
- Experience of managing and developing successful large teams within a soft facilities management environment ideally within a healthcare setting
- Excellent understanding of Cleaning & Waste Management Service and performance management delivery against a service specification
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to successfully deliver services to multiple stakeholders
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.