Do you want to be part of a growing supply chain team? Do you want to work for a company that invests heavily in its people?
Yes? We may have the ideal opportunity for you.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Contract Manager to be responsible for supporting the Strategic Contract Manager in the management of Strategic Suppliers and Contractors, delivering Performance, Commercial Value and Risk Management.
You'll be supporting the Strategic Contract Manager in the approach to review Supply Chain Categories, to determine opportunities around Commercial Value, Risk Management and Sustainability goals. Other duties will include;
- Manage strong, collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to develop, implement and optimize vendor management processes, tools and policies to achieve Supply Chain objectives.
- Provide escalation support for the operational Field Team and Helpdesk in relation to service delivery and performance for Strategy Supplier and Contractors.
- Management of Contract Terms with Strategic Sub Contractors to ensure value is achieved through Contract management.
- Support with the delivery of consistent Contract reviews during term of the agreements, to ensure Contract is always relevant and updated for service delivery.
- Involvement of planning, organising and attending Performance Reviews with Sub-Contractors.
- Support the Strategic Contract Manager with current and potential suppliers to negotiate contracts, including the management of tender processes for the awarding of new contracts.
- Prioritise workload according to the severity of the situation to allow successful completion of works within the timescales.
- Update all subcontracts documentation, data, files and reports in a timely and accurate manner
- Supporting the department to meet internal KPI's & objectives.
- Work alongside HSQE department to ensure Suppliers and Service providers are compliant and to ensure environmental and social benefits are realised.
- Support our clients in procurement exercises including Tender activities and contractor selection processes ensuring compliance with all corporate supply chain processes and procedures
- Supporting risk management procedures to mitigate losses.
- Manage the Master Sub Contractor Matrix database to ensure data is stored, organized and retrievable by supporting on the delivery of robust controls.
- Provide Bid and mobilisation support.
- Support subcontractors in the correct use of Arcus processes and systems.
- Deputise for the Strategic Contract Manager as required.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the Head of Supply Chain and Strategic Contract Manager.
To be successful in the position, you'll need a track record of managing Supplier / third party contractor service delivery performance, and experience in the use of high-volume data for the purposes of trend analysis and performance improvement. Other requirements include;
- Experience in FM environment preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of performance measurement processes, SLAs and KPIs
- Understanding of Quality Management Systems and continual improvement processes
- Understanding of Health & Safety, and Environmental obligations and Legal compliance
- Understanding of Sustainable Procurement principles preferable but not essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build relationships at all levels
- Able to absorb information at pace
- Ability to represent Arcus and project a professional image at all times
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to influence
- Ability to plan, organise and chair formal meetings
- Capable of preparing and delivering presentations
- Good data analysis and trend analysis skills
- Ability to analyse processes and identify gaps and improvement opportunities
When you join us, you'll receive:
- Salary: up to £45,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience.
- 10% bonus, subject to achievement of targets
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Group personal pension scheme of matched contributions between 5% and 6%
- Life Assurance
- Funded Training Sponsorship Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Up to 10% off B&Q/ Trade Point
- 20% off Nuffield Fitness and Wellbeing Centres
Don't miss out on this great opportunity, and apply today by clicking on the 'apply' button.