Contracts Manager Business Unit:
Kier Living Sub location:
West Midlands Contract:
You can shape the world around you with Kier Group. We're one of the UK's leading names in construction - inspiring innovations in a multitude of market sectors - and wherever you join us, you'll be able to achieve and collaborate with one of the country's most established and inspired forward thinkers in construction, property, residential and services.
Kier Living is at the forefront of tackling the unprecedented demand for new housing in the UK. Government, local councils and housing associations trust our expert team and 100-year pedigree to deliver affordable mixed tenure and high-quality private developments - a commitment that's seeing us build thousands of new homes every year, offering you a valued role in meeting the housing needs of a nation. Responsibilities:
- Ensure service delivery meets financial targets and operates within agreed budget;
- Develop and deploy Service Plans and Key Work Objectives to meet ongoing and changing needs of stakeholders, clients and customers;
- Develop effective client and partner relationships in order to identify, propose and secure profitable work within the client base or scope of contract to meet business growth targets;
- Participate in contract reviews with Senior Management and Directors;
- Preparation and the presentation of performance reports to board level audience;
- Ensure plans and processes in place to prioritise & delegate workloads to achieve contract objectives;
- Produce and maintain contract sectional plan and Key Work Objective for contract managers and support staff;
- Ensure service delivery reinforces Kier Core Values and ensure alignment of change with Kier vision and strategy;
- Ensure generation of accurate management, financial and performance information consistent with reporting requirements;
- Analyse data for reporting to clients, inform strategic and operational planning and enable services to be delivered with specific outcomes;
- Identify opportunities to develop and refine management processes, information systems, technology and process improvement;
- Ensure organisational development, staff and other improvement plans are developed and deployed to maximise contract performance and financial return;
- Ensure all staff performance is managed through performance conversations including setting out clear key work objectives aligned with the Service Plan;
- Identify, enable and deliver cultural change and behaviours through flexible working and outcome-focused approach.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Holder of a Full UK Drivers Licence;
- Management and facilities management qualifications for hard and soft FM services;
- Understands PFI contractual requirements, KPIs and client/stakeholder requirements and contract deliverables;
- Extensive knowledge of managing Profit and Loss accounts in a PFI environment.
In return we are offering a competitive salary and package as well as the support and scope to build a long and fruitful partnership with Kier.
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.