Control Room Operator -Weekends
Looking for a new opportunity as a Control Room Operator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility? Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Control Room Operator to join our highly motivated team. Job Description
Control Room Operator - Weekends
- £10.69 per hour, 24 hours per week
- Based in B45 9PZ
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
More about the role:
The successful Control Room Operator will be responsible for the following:
Who you are:
- Manage customer calls (Internal and external customers) and ensuring that issues are resolved in a prompt/efficient manner
- Logging all transactions on our CAFM system (Computer Aided Facility Management System) including new calls, updates, chasing contractors for updates, etc.
- Ensuring that gaps in resource within onsite operations are identified and resourced using internal and external parties
- Ensuring that security related issues are managed and dealt with in line with company policies to the highest standards
- Respond to requests for assistance and managing high risk situations to resolution
- Report writing on major issues ready for circulation to the wider business
- Ensuring Health and Safety issues are managed and escalated accordingly
- Ensuring Facility Issues are managed and escalated accordingly
- Conducting site security patrols and office walkabouts to check company premises are safe and secure
- Any other business to ensure that the highest standards are maintained with our customers/work colleagues
- Excellent communication skills from past work experience
- Excellent IT skills i.e. Microsoft Office Applications but also bespoke systems
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Can work shift patterns and provide flexibility, where required
- Security related experience
- Facility Management experience
- Call Centre/Customer Service/ Helpdesk experience
The successful candidate may be required to have Enhanced Security Checks and must be flexible to work evening shift patterns. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.