Faithful+Gould is an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of our staff, we’re dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join us and you’ll benefit from a development programme across our Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
We are looking for Cost Managers to support project teams and post Covid 19 restrictions, based in our client’s support offices across Birmingham/London.
Key Competencies and Underpinning Knowledge:
- Experience on significant Infrastructure projects ideally but not limited to the Rail Sector
- Good working knowledge of financial systems.
- Understand the inter-relationship between time cost and commercial aspects of the project life cycle.
- Working knowledge of Primavera.
- Experience and knowledge of cost systems, such as SAP, Oracle CostOS and PRISM; and
- Familiarity of the public sector policies, processes and procedures and associated political impacts.
- Provide key point of contact for all Cost reporting and cost intelligence, working closely with the Senior Cost Manager to maintain Cost models to ensure accurate reporting, benchmarking and analysis of infrastructure Costs;
- Provide expert professional advice covering Infrastructure Costs to our Client and wider business stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Procurement Specialists, Cost / Contract Management personnel, Estimators and Project Controls);
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of our Client’s policies, procedures and resources
- Work closely with the Scheduling team to ensure integration and alignment of infrastructure Cost models and schedules; and
- Aid in the development of benchmarking database and reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.