About The RoleAbout this opportunity
We are seeking candidates with drive and energy with experience in the Rail & Infrastructure sectors.
Gleeds Rail is the division of Gleeds dedicated to the provision of a comprehensive consultancy service to the Rail sectors. You will have knowledge of the following:
• Detailed evaluation of cost data against contractual/commercial principles
• Detailed analysis and trending of cost data to identify patterns and key risks
• Appraisal of cost/commercial management systems and processes.
• Undertaking financial entitlement assessments.
• Undertaking data sampling.
• Detailed cost verification audits
• Identification of process improvement opportunities for clients.
• Management of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
• Production of close-out reports.
About The CandidateWho we’re looking for:
The successful individual will be naturally inquisitive, ambitious, and motivated to progress their career quickly. A natural eye for detail is essential, but with an ability to put commercial context around the detail to enable our clients to make wider, impactful business decisions.You must have experience of:
• Cost, Commercial and Contractual capability in an audit/cost verification/ cost assurance environment.
• Understanding of different cost systems and associated processes (COINS, SAP, ICON, Oracle etc).
• Experience in identifying and assessing risks in project environments.
• Knowledge in the use of target cost and cost reimbursable construction contracts.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. As a Gleeds team member, you will have access to:
- Opportunities to develop and grow your career
- 24 days holiday plus option to purchase additional days through the holiday purchase scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Our global travel scholarship programme
- Flexible working arrangements
About The CompanyJoining usBe part of the extraordinary
Every day at Gleeds, we influence the way people around the world live, work and travel. Delivering on the world’s most iconic projects for globally renowned clients, our teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment.
One of the qualities we value in people, is the ability to think creatively about the solutions we offer to clients. With 71 offices spanning the Americas, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific our ability to innovate and improve is a product of the varied backgrounds and experience of our people. We welcome new perspectives and ideas.
Above all, we believe that quality relationships sit at the heart of good business. We strive to be the people that seek to understand and bring people together. Wherever we are in the world, our aspiration is to leave a positive legacy for people and local communities, whilst living and breathing our three core values:
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications regardless of age, disability, marital status, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, transgender status, or gender.We recognise the importance of work/life balance and agree flexible working arrangements to suit each individual.Gleeds is a gold standard investor in people employer.
- We’re committed to our clients and our people
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality.