We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Assistant Manager covering both our Costa Coffee and Amigo stores based in Charing Cross Hospital, London. Your role will be to support the Unit Manager to ensure that the whole team are 100% focused on customer service, driving sales, operational standards, ensuring brand compliance is continuously met and to assist with the development of the team. Job Description
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
- up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- 40 hrs per week working 1 in 3 weekends
The Ideal Candidate
- Lead by example by providing a hands-on approach
- Ensure customers are served in a friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Motivate all team members and monitor performance and conduct in line with company procedures
- Monitor the units KPI's ensuring targets are met
- In the absence of the Unit Manager taking full responsibility of running both stores
- Supporting Unit Manage to achieve results
About The Company
- Working in customer focused environment at management level
- Previous experience of managing performance and following set procedures
- Willingness to learn and shows initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work in a busy environment
Medirest Retail, part of Compass Group, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.