We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented Barista. You will join our highly motivated team, in delivering outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract in Royal Surrey County Hospital Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards
- To produce and serve all drinks to brand standards and recipes
- To produce and present all food to brand standards maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing
- display/fridges within company guidelines/planograms, rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health and safety guidelines to maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book
- To sell and demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process.
- Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer
- To operate the till in line with brand till operation and cash handling procedures
- To maintain customer areas to company standards
- To attend work at designated shifts (Time and attendance)
All candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent service skills with attentive customer care
- Good command of the English language
- 'Can do attitude'
- Team Player
- Awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards.
- Flexible to work early/late shifts
- Barista experience is preferred not essential