We currently have an exciting opportunity for talented retail or catering assistants. You will join our highly motivated team, in delivering outstanding customer service at this prestigious contract in Kings College Hospital.
Please note this is a full time permanent position, 7.30am-15.00pm and 14.00pm-22.00pm shift patterns may vary depending on the needs of the business needs. Job Description
- Exclusive offers on Perks at Working including, Retail Discounts, Cinema Discounts, Reloadable Shopping Cards, Holiday Discounts and many more
- Development opportunities including funded apprenticeships
- Health and wellbeing program
- Compass Pension Scheme
- Reward & recognition program
You will work across our Costa coffee units providing quality food service for the benefit of our customers or patients including preparing coffee as per Costa standards, customer service and cleaning work areas.
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer Service
- Cash Handling
- Serving beverages and snacks
- Cleaning work area
All candidates must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent service skills with attentive customer care
- Good command of the English language
- Awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards.
- Flexibility to work early mornings/late evenings
- Barista experience preferred but not essential
To apply please send your cv to KCH.firstname.lastname@example.org About The Company
Medirest part of Compass Group is the UK and Ireland's No.1 Catering and support services provider - market leaders in the provision of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Offshore sector.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility