Closing date for applications: Friday 27th March 2020
Location: Sandpiper House, Aberuthven, PH3 1EL
BASICS Scotland was established in 1995 to provide high quality immediate care training to health professionals in Scotland. We provide a variety of educational courses including immediate medical care courses, pre hospital paediatric care courses, major incident courses and emergency medicine courses.
BASICS Scotland receives funding from NHS Education Scotland (NES) to provide immediate care courses to health professionals working in remote and rural areas of Scotland.
We are currently looking to recruit an administrator to be part of our small team based in our office in Aberuthven. The post holder will provide administrative support to the organisation for a variety of projects within the organisation, as well as providing support to our volunteer responders.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Organisation and administration of all courses.
- Identifying and booking suitable venues and negotiating contracts to ensure best value to the organisation.
- Booking candidates and faculty on courses and ensuring all course materials are sent within required timescales.
- Ensuring all course income has been received and invoices issued.
- Keeping databases up to date and producing course statistics as required.
- Facilitating on courses, both weekdays and weekends (on a rota basis).
- Assisting in the organisation of the BASICS Scotland Annual Conference including organising conference committee meetings, liaising with sponsors and processing speaker and delegate bookings.
The successful candidate should be educated to HNC level or have demonstrable equivalent experience in administration or events co-ordination. You will have excellent organisational skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Outlook and Excel. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organisation and be part of a small dynamic team.
Visit our website for full details and to apply.