SUPPORTING SCHOOLS AND COMMUNITIES
Its time to get our children back to education, and you can help.
We are looking for COVID Test Assistants. As a result of the rollout of mass testing, Ashridge Group are seeking reliable and flexible COVID Test Assistants to support schools in the smooth running of the programme.
Your support will ensure the vital continuity of teaching and help protect the UK's most vulnerable children and families.
Location: Chippenham, Trowbridge, Lackham and Sailsbury
Pay rates: £10.50 per hour (PAYE)
Pay cycle: Monthly.
Duration: between 2-6 weeks per assignment
WHY BECOME A COVID TESTER?
In addition to helping reduce transmission and infections of the coronavirus, reasons to become a COVID Tester Assistant include:
- No medical experience needed- applications are open to anyone.
- Free training- We'll support you with everything you need and provide you with all the training.
- Working as a team
- Provide Vital Support- Help students to continue learning.
WHAT DOES A COVID TESTER DO?
You will complete a wide range of general tasks related to COVID testing including.
- Handing our and collecting self-testing kits
- Recording results
- Cleaning the test stations and restocking
- Organising queues
- Reassuring the people taking the test
Full training and PPE are provided.
Applicants must be in general good health and not classed as in any of the COVID high risk groups, therefore must not have along term condition, must not be pregnant or have a weakened immune system through medical conditions.