CPU Chef Manager
Up to £32,000
Shifts could include evenings and weekends
The RA Group is a collection of specialist food and guest services companies, bound together by the shared purpose of delivering exceptional customer experiences.
By harnessing the individual brilliance of these companies, we deliver personalised and intuitive hospitality to our clients; from prestigious corporate organisations to iconic cultural and heritage venues
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chef Manager to oversee the execution of all products within the CPU and the culinary training required to deliver this range; ensuring that brand standards and profitability are maintained. As the Chef Manager you will lead the onsite team, ensuring the creation and delivery of food that is authentic, fresh and natural, and represents an offer that is credible, consistent and sustainable.
If you are an innovative and creative Head Chef or Chef Manager, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - Apply now! More about the role:
As The Chef Manager you will be responsible for the following areas:
Who you are:
- Order supplies, food and ingredients based on rapidly shifting demand
- Looking after the orders from our clients
- Working closely together with the development/ production chef on a daily basic.
- Overseeing the production, building and packing of all products make at the CPU
- Maintaining the high standard of our Grab and Go products
- Recruit and train kitchen staff in specific stations, and cross-train as necessary.
- Maintain inventory levels and conduct full weekly inventory
- Implement all relevant HSE procedures within the unit and review them as appropriate.
Who we are:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment
- NVQ Level 1 & 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 2 years catering experience
- Excellent financial acumen
- I.T literate
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.