Culinary Lead - Heathrow based
Up to £45,000
Eurest, part of Compass Group, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1,500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars, shops and a wide range of facilities management services.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an culinary lead, responsible for the food strategy and providing culinary support. This support will include delivering special events, training of culinary teams, monitoring and maintenance of culinary standards, monitoring compliance with Compass Group procedures and systems, sales and retention presentations and support for client functions.
If you are an innovative and creative Executive Chef or Development Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - Apply now ! Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company's reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- To implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets
About The Company
- Passion for great food and excellent service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding culinary skills
- Ability to motivate and develop all levels of chefs
- Experience in training culinary skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to all levels confidently and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Financially astute with regards to food costings and margin management
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Experience of using process and planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to work on own initiative but within a frameworks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.