Customer Care Specialist - Sea Logistics | United Kingdom | GB12995
An opportunity to join the team in our Glasgow Airport Business Park branch.
The Customer Care Specialist will be part of a team within the Customer Care Location (CCL) responsible for direct interaction with our customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centres (OCC's) have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on our customer behalf. The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our customers experience is a positive one each and every time they engage with Kuehne + Nagel, as well as documenting and investigating any deviations from the expected level of service provided. All of these activities are to be executed via KN Customer Care system.
- Ensure all requests carried out to the pre-set service levels and standard procedures, in a timely manner, in line with the KPI requirements
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality services to be evidenced via our NPS customer thermometer
- Ensure service excellence by leveraging a high level of forwarding and market knowledge
- Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stake-holders) in anticipation of a customer complaint
- Document, investigate and conduct root cause analysis on any deviations using KN systems (CoreLog, NPS)
- Manage tasks through Business Process Automation tools (BPA) and all related features such as task tags
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centres (OCCs) are clearly informed about deliverables
- Field complaint calls and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics
- Ability to understand and execute new processes
- Excellent knowledge of MS office features, especially excel
- Understand and respect the company confidentiality and compliance regulations (Code of Conduct)
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent organisational skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with discretionary bonus and 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance and private health insurance. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing team