WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Join our community.
In this role, you'll work alongside colleagues in the Financial Crime Centre of Excellence, you will be specifically part of the Financial Crime Customer Contact Team.
FCO work with numerous other Santander departments (such as SARU, OBE, Customer Screening and Transaction Monitoring) to deliver a risk-based approach with regards to customer contact. You would be joining a new team that deals with requests from the teams mentioned above to contact customers and discuss certain aspects of their account and/ or transactional behaviour or simply just requesting missing information such as date of birth or nationality.
The difference you'll make.
- Supporting customers by taking calls through our inbound line & dealing with their queries
- Reviewing customer data
- updating missing information if KYC/KYB customer information is not up to date (through internal systems and telephony case handling).
- Contacting customer via telephone/SMS/Letters to obtain specific pieces of financial crime-related information (source of funds/wealth)
- Delivering productivity and a high quality of work to ensure service level agreements are achieved
- Producing high volume and quality work in a fast-paced department
What you'll bring.
- Experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Microsoft office experience
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Demonstrable experience of communicating effectively including written and telephony as you will be contacting customers via a number of channels
- Ability to assimilate, capture and analyse complex data taking a risk based approach
- A positive attitude and to be open to constant change as the role will be varied and skills will be transferable based on business service levels.
- Good organisational skills, ability to work on own initiative, especially in a pressurised environment.
What else you need to know.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract position, based in Bradford, which has the potential to be made permanent.
How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs. For contract roles, your salary, bonus (where eligible) and certain benefits will be pro-rated to reflect your contract duration. Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus.
- Free access to wellbeing apps and up to three weekly online classes via our partnership with Gympass.
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including: Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 26 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander.
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander.
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What to do next.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.