About the role:
As part of the larger Customer Experience team for Property Searches, you will be a recognised customer champion. You will be responsible for inbound and outbound correspondence verbally and written in relation to Property Searches activities.
The aim is to provide an excellent customer experience whilst meeting agreed on business performance goals in telephony, online support, credit and debt management, billing operations and operational investigation.Key Accountabilities:
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
- Provide a high level of customer experience to work towards achieving an agreed standard of outcomes.
- To follow closely business fulfilment policies and processes
- Identify issues for escalation to line management after following set processes to find a resolution.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales, practices and effectiveness
- Promote the Thames Water profile and Property Searches unique selling propositions to customers
- Provide support to colleagues of all skill levels and encourage other team members to achieve both individual and team targets
- Demonstrate a striving for excellence through a positive attitude to targets and coaching whilst seeking support and feedback
- Follow plans and schedules provided to maximise sales, performance, and provide ideas for improvements
What’s in it for you:
- You will be a highly professional individual with the resilience to deal efficiently and effectively with customer queries and complaints and provide front line customer service to Property Searches customers.
- You will demonstrate good written and verbal communication in order to deal with our customers both on the telephone and via online methods like email and webchat.
- You will have the ability to take complete ownership for your own work whilst representing Property Searches and proactively looking for opportunities to develop and improve processes in order to provide the best service to our customers.
- You must also be numerate, analytical and confident at dealing with credit control as an element of this role will also entail debt recovery and debt management.
- This is an opportunity that will develop and articulate your professional communication skills.
- Dealing with solicitors and specialist conveyancing customers you will be in the front-line representing Thames Water Property Searches and ensuring that you deliver exceptional customer service and resolution of customer issues the first time around.
- Working in a team of Ten advisors you will be fully supported in your development and gaining of in-depth knowledge of property searches nationwide.
- You will take responsibility for your own work and contribute positively to the continual development of the department.
Our competitive salary package includes an excellent contributory pension, 24 days holiday per year increasing to 28 with the length of service and a wider benefits scheme. This includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans, voucher scheme giving you money off in major retail outlets, loyalty awards for continuous service plus much more, including our referral scheme, where you can receive £750 for helping someone get a permanent position within the company.
We’re also proud to be here for our local community, offering everyone two days paid volunteer leave a year, as well as proudly supporting a lot of local events and charities. About us:
Thames Water is the UK’s largest water and wastewater company. We make a daily difference to millions of customers by supplying 2.7 billion litres of world-class water to around 10 million homes.
As our world changes, the need to take care of our most precious resource is greater than ever, both locally and globally. That’s why, at Thames Water, every one of our actions, big and small, matters every day. Water is essential to daily life, and that means our business is always open. We’re passionate about providing world-class tap water, now and for the future.
We’re also turning waste into power, self-generating 20% of the energy we use and, in turn, doing our bit for the planet. We’re reducing plastic waste by celebrating our tap water and rolling out an ambitious water fountain project. We’re using our voice to lobby for change and partnering with WaterAid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest communities.
Together, we’re building a better future for our customers, our region and our planet.
Thames Water is a unique, rewarding and diverse place to work. If you join our team, you’ll enjoy fast-tracked career opportunities, flexible working arrangements and unparalleled benefits. We’re also proud to be an equal opportunity employer, Stonewall Diversity Champion and Disability Confident Leader, welcoming individuals from all walks of life and leading the way with award-winning mental health and well-being strategy.