You’ll monitor and own the end to end Customer experience for the Firms customers by working with business leaders and business support function teams. Your focus will be to use current performance, insight, design and ‘end-to-end’ thinking to drive customer centric change and improvements. By developing and embedding a personalised, seamless and compassionate experience, increases recommendation, word of mouth and reputation.
What You’ll Be Doing
Your role will be combined of three core aspects each highlighted below including some of your responsibilities.
Customer experience and journey management & delivery:
- Design and map end to end journeys
- Highlight key touchpoints, pain points, customer needs and opportunities to add value where it matters to our customers.
Customer Centric Delivery:
- Lead development and utilisation of core customer centric thinking, tools and techniques.
- Lead initiatives to build a stronger customer culture, helping our colleagues to excel at the service we offer every day.
- Use all relevant data from around the business and external market data to design life-changing experiences and journeys for our customers, demonstrating our Expert Hand, Human Touch approach
As a Subject Matter Expert you will:
- Champion the voice of the customer consistently
- Be an expert in design thinking methodology
- Oversee all customer journeys and be a point of reference across the wider business
What we’re looking for
- Experienced Customer Experience designer or Customer Journey Manager, with a track record of designing new processes and experiences and delivering customer focused improvements within a large scale service delivery business
- Previous experience of Design Thinking methodology and journey mapping
- Customer focused mind-set and ability to influence and inspire
- Be the voice of the customer within business discussions and projects
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex messages visually & creatively
- Full working knowledge of journey mapping software including Excel and PowerPoint
- Resilient and change focused
- Strong influencing and building relationship skills.
If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you.