Customer Service Advisor
As a member of the Helpdesk team this role is to handle incoming service requests from a number of clients and see them through to resolution, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
The work management process starts with our customers requesting facilities management assistance at one of their sites via a number of ways i.e. emails, incoming calls, etc. These requests together with planned preventative maintenance dockets are logged on our internal system then despatched to our operational site teams to resolve within a set service level agreement. On completion, the helpdesk team will then be responsible for the closure of the event.
A number of the existing contracts also involve elements of financial preparation which includes the seeking of costs and obtaining financial sign off from the client. Job Description
- £9.10 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Service Advisor will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Responds to incoming phone calls and resolves questions within specified timescales using scripts and standard call response dialogue.
- Manages all incoming FM requests to mutual and full resolution.
- Ensures quality assured procurement services for goods and services using preferred suppliers and sub-contractors, ensuring best value at all times and obtaining approval of costs from appropriate authorised individual
- Ensure appropriate method of despatch to contractors and obtain completion data for input into the IT system in real time.
- Record any signs of dissatisfaction and escalates accordingly.
- Required to calculate some simple quotations and chargeable works using the existing systems and processes (e.g. SCCFs and Iapprove).
- Respond to all email and personal communications in a concise and professional manner
- Ensure timescales are met or exceeded
- Accountable for the completion of standard or non-standard tasks, within the scope of the function
- Delivers activities to support operational objectives for their role
- Makes decisions within parameters set by Supervisor/Manager, using job/specialist experience
- Interacts with client or users around specific work efforts and deliverables
- Offers support and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Good working knowledge/experience of a helpdesk environment
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills and good telephone manner
- Good Team Player
- Strong IT literacy skills
- Good numerical skills
If our Customer Service Advisor position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.