Starting package of £21,200 (OTE)
We're recruiting a number of positions with a starting salary of £19,500 along with an additional £500 flexible benefit. You would also be eligible for an annual performance-related bonus of circa. £1,200, which is discretionary, non-guaranteed and dependent on company and individual performance.
Join our community.
Santander is all about providing our customers with an experience that's second to none. In this homebased contact centre role, we'll invest in you to be the best that you can be, so you can do just that. Whether you're helping someone about to move into their new dream home, or congratulating them for repaying their mortgage in full, you'll never know what the next caller might need, and no two customers are the same.
You'll use your natural warmth, energy and personality to help as many customers as you can each day. We'll help you to develop the skills needed to build strong customer relationships, take ownership, and deliver that great customer experience.
The difference you will make.
- Helping customers each day by answering inbound calls from customers, brokers, solicitors and 3rd parties
- Assisting customers with day-to-day transactions and enquiries
- Helping to keep our customers and the bank safe
- Solving problems and escalating issues when necessary
- Updating customer records
What you will bring.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
It would also be nice for you to have.
- Resilience and problem-solving skills
- A structured approach to work and well organised
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure quality standards are maintained
- Flexible, approachable and works well under pressure
What else you need to know.
This role is based remotely and will require you to be within a reasonable travelling distance from our Teesside office as our contract requires flexibility to attend the site for the initial training period/ meetings.
We're recruiting full-time roles at 35hrs per week, shifts will be scheduled within our opening hours which are 08:00-19:00 Monday-Friday & 09:00-14:00 Saturday (lieu days will be given when working Saturdays).
How we'll reward you.
As well as a salary, we offer a wide range of benefits that you can choose from and tailor to your needs.
- £19,500 starting salary
- £500 annual cash allowance to spend on our great range of benefits.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus.
- Free access to wellbeing apps and up to three weekly online classes via our partnership with Gympass.
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates. Including:Bupa medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays, which increases to 26 days after 5yrs service, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform including retailers, entertainment, eating out, travel and more
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our share plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Learn more about our benefits and family friendly policies
#ThePlaceToBeYourself - Everyday Inclusion at Santander
We are committed to making sure all our colleagues feel they belong and are supported to succeed. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people, so we welcome applications from across society.
You can find out more about how we're embedding an inclusive culture that encourages our people to bring their full and authentic selves to work on our Inclusion and Belonging page.
A bit more about Santander
At Santander we're driven by our purpose - to help people and businesses prosper. This means we help customers to create change for themselves and those around them, and we champion businesses to grow sustainably. We do this by always living our values of Simple, Personal and Fair.
At Santander, we each take personal responsibility for managing risk by embracing the I AM Risk framework - to Identify, Assess, Manage and Report risks, and to continuously build a deeper understanding of the risks we face. It is an important part of our culture at Santander and we will provide you with knowledge to help you manage risks in your role.
What our People Say
"What's not in doubt is that you'll have plenty of support. Life in Mortgage and Loans can be busy and challenging, so we know how important it is we all help and support each other in our close-knit teams. We take each other seriously too. If you have an idea about how we can improve things, we want to hear it. You're the eyes and ears of our business after all."
What to do next:-
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply.
If there's anything we can do in the recruitment process to help you achieve your best, get in touch. Whether it's a copy of our application form in another format or additional assistance, we're available through telephone, email, or face to face. You can contact us at email@example.com or call 0870 414 9080.
Why not join our talent community where we'll keep you updated with all the latest news and job information? Simply register your details on our careers site, 'Join our Talent Community'.