Customer Service Advisor | Wellingborough, United Kingdom | GB11613
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor who will provide support to the Kuehne + Nagel Carrier Management Account team, working on a three week rota covering shifts of 8 hours between 08:00 - 18:00 alternating.
Carrier Management provide bespoke shipping solutions, based on customer requirements and utilising subcontracted services. Based within our customer service, the successful candidate will strengthen the existing team and provide a foundation for further growth, particularly in relation to Small and Medium Enterprise customers.
- Support a portfolio of Customers with Bookings, Service enquires, Proof of Delivery and other ad hoc enquires.
- Generate proactive tracking reports, investigate issues and update customers.
- Preparation and presentation of daily / weekly KPI reports.
- Liaising with the carrier's customer service and account management teams to understand and resolve issues arising with individual deliveries.
- Analysis of carrier tracking data to identify potential service failures and delayed/ lost parcels.
- Provide administrative support to Key Account Managers, as required.
- General administration duties.
- Claims processing.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Ability to work to a tight deadline and prioritise
- Strong skills in problem solving, decision making, organisation and attention to detail
- Experience in a logistics environment is preferable
- Experience of hazardous / dangerous goods is preferable but not essential
- Demonstrate strong experience in customer service with experience of customer excellence
- To be able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Previous experience in carrier management is preferred.
- Experience of systems particularly those appropriate for carrier management services.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems is essential
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We are offering a competitive salary with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team