Customer Service Agent - Claims Team
Are you looking for the next challenge in your career? Are you looking for a role that will allow you to directly interact with customers helping to provide them with the support and assistance they require regarding claims queries?
If so, you might be interested in our Customer Service Agent role based within our Claims Contact Centre and Administration department in Amesbury
We are considering applications to work from home.
Package: £17,550 salary with excellent benefits including 22 holiday days (plus your birthday off), on-site parking, subsidised canteen, private medical insurance and pet insurance discount. We are all working remotely from home at the moment but when we return to the office there will be some flexibility to work from home on a regular basis.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 per week, working Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.30 am – 6 pm. You may be required to work up to 2 Saturdays a Month from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm.
What you`ll get up to as a Customer Service Agent - Claims Team
To give you an idea what to expect, you`ll be:
- Providing friendly first line assistance for our customers via email, Livechat, phone and post regarding Claims queries
- Taking part in an in-depth induction and training programme to ensure you’re a technical expert when it comes to answering customer queries
- Working within a lively and at times challenging environment so you`ll take multitasking and team work in your stride, enjoying a variety of tasks
What we look for in you
- Our customer experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering top customer service
- Often, you’ll be supporting our customers when their pet is injured or unwell, so your empathy and professionalism will play a central role in the service you deliver
- Ideally, you’ll have experience within customer service whether that be face to face or over the phone
- We have several different teams that support our customers and business and are keen to see our employees progress so an appetite to learn and develop is important to us
- Able to easily work from home with a quiet space and good internet connection
What Animal Friends is all about!
Animal Friends has grown to become not only an award-winning business but one of the largest pet insurance providers in the UK, looking after over 980,000 pets and offering cover for cats, dogs and horses.
A large part of our success is due to our company values which are the foundation of how we work, we are courageous by continually looking for new ways to innovate our customers experience and the pet insurance industry. We are kind hearted with animal welfare being important to us, we donate and support over 300 charities across the UK and worldwide, to date, we have donated over £4 million. And we are passionate about the support we provide to our customers helping them care for their pets.
Benefits of working with Animal Friends
We recognise that your hard work shouldn't come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and we give you your birthday off
- 95% of our employee’s own pets, we’re able to provide up to 50% off insurance and free access to our Vet consultation app JOII
- We believe looking after employees’ health is important, so we offer a health care cash plan and gym discounts
- We like to celebrate success and recognise excellent employee performance; we will donate £3k to the charity of our employee of the quarters choice
- Most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Due to the current climate regarding the Covid-19, all of our interviews are now taking place as a Video Interview over Zoom.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled rather than the advertised closing date. Interviews will take place throughout this period; therefore, we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Animal Friends Pet Insurance Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions and sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.