We take the wellbeing of our staff and stakeholders seriously. During the Covid-19 pandemic, Security Monitoring Centre continues to ensure that our customer premises, assets and people remain safe and secure. Every Security Monitoring Centre employee will work within government guidelines to minimize interaction and maintain social distancing, on our own premises and beyond. To that end, our talent acquisition team and hiring managers will utilize phone and video interviewing to ensure candidates remain safe whilst receiving the best possible interview experience.
Security Monitoring Centre now has an opportunity for a full time Customer Service Agent (CCTV) in Nottingham. The main goal of this role is to assist with the monitoring and response to CCTV and intruder alarms based at our newly refurbished Nottingham Security Monitoring Centre.
What will I be doing as a Customer Service Agent?
What can we offer you?
- Competitive hourly rate that will increase upon successful completion of probation
- Shift allowance of £963 per annum
- Overtime at 1.5x basic rate
- Bank Holiday at 2.5x basic rate, Christmas Day and New Years’ Day at 3x basic rate
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays, plus option to purchase additional days
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee scholarship scheme
- Benefits Central Platform hosting employee reward and recognition initiatives and health and wellbeing resources
- Bravo Awards which recognise outstanding contributions from all employees and encourage excellence
More about us:
Creating solutions for people and our planet, our company values are our absolutes - RESPECT, INTEGRITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE. We work and win together, while never compromising our values.
SMC Monitoring Group (a Carrier company) is made up of four of the UK’s leading security businesses; Custodian Monitoring Services, Remote Video Response, Visual Verification and Mentor Business Systems.
Combined, these businesses have over 70 years’ experience in developing technology and training our people. Additionally, as part of the global Carrier Group, we deliver exceptional service at every point to hundreds of thousands of customers, ranging from monitoring life safety systems, telecare, intruder, fire, CCTV monitoring, remote concierge services and the provision of service management software.
We welcome applications from talented Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Call Centre Advisors, CCTV Agents, CCTV Operators, Call Centre Agents, and Customer Service professionals who live within a commutable distance of Nottingham.