We are currently recruiting a full time Food & Beverage Assistant to help maintain our high standards, guest Satisfaction. This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. The position offers flexible working hours
The Food & Beverage Team is part of RA Venues the specialist iconic venue catering, arm of Compass Group UK & Ireland Ltd. RA Venue is a forward thinking about food and visitor experience. Job Description
Food and Beverage Assistant
- £8.72 per hour
- Working in one of the most prestigious visitor attractions on the south coast.
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
An exciting opportunity to join our talented Food & Beverage Team has become available at Beaulieu Motor Museum. Our Food & Beverage services include retail catering, coffee shop, and Hospitality, this is a varied job with front line customer interaction. More about the role:
Previous experience in a fast paced restaurant or working at events is certainly a plus, but not vital. If you have the right attitude to look after our valued visitors and are willing to learn we would love to hear from you.
Who we are:
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Good communicator and have a positive approach to your work life
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- It doesn't matter if you've never worked in a visitor attraction what important to us is your attitude, smile and the desire to always do more to strive to amazing customer experience.
- Guaranteed minimum hours - this is not a 0' hour position
- Attractive core benefits
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally- recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career.
- Work-life balance.
- We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
At RA Venues, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, we inspire great experiences at some of the UK's leading cultural and heritage destinations. From cappuccinos at Pennethorne's in Somerset House to feeding hungry herbivores at Bristol Zoo, or sophisticated afternoon teas in Liberty London to alfresco brunches at the River Cottage at Hatfield House, we celebrate great food and legendary dining across our portfolio of clients
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.