Customer Service Assistant
As one of our Customer Service Assistants, you'll be the face of our business, delivering a consistently great experience to our customers.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Customer Service Assistant. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with the running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
The core hours of work will be, Monday-Friday, 5:00pm-9:00pm, 20 hours per week. Job Description
- £8.73 per hour
- Monday-Friday, 5:00pm-9:00pm, 20 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Customer Service Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality, as required
- Observe and comply with all procedures relating to cash handling and security
- Till operating
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.