Customer Service Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Customer Service Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Customer Service Assistant to join our team to pursue the following:
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with the running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
- £8.21 per hour. Zero hours contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Service Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality, as required
- Observe and comply with all procedures relating to cash handling and security
- Till operating
If our Customer Service Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.