Are you looking to apply your exemplary customer service skills and exceptional communication skills to an 'Outstanding' college?
As a Customer Services Assistant, you will be providing a responsive reception service, ensuring an exemplary standard that exceeds customer expectations and maintains the College's 'Outstanding' reputation. In addition, you will be assisting switchboard services to ensure the achievement of a minimum 95% answer rate standard.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- Be a team player.
- Demonstrate a polite, effective, and efficient phone manner.
- Demonstrate exemplary customer service skills and a commitment to the delivery of a wholly customer-focused service.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please view the job description and person specification by clicking here.
As a Weston College Group employee, you will have access to a great range of benefits, including:
- CPD opportunities
- Access to exciting College Events
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Yearly academic conferences
- Staff wellbeing programme and dedicated counselling service
- Staff discounts using the Perkz scheme
- On site gym and discounted gym memberships
Weston College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please be aware that Weston College reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.