Customer Service Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements
- Food production
- Front of house services
- General support with the running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
- £9 per hour. Working on a Zero hour Contract.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful Customer Service Assistant will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give change to customers, including operating a till
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
- SIA, Credit check, Security checks if applicable, depending on the role you carry out
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - we believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
Providing everything from executive dining and award winning restaurants to cutting edge cafes, at RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.