Customer Service Assistants
We are recruiting for self-motivated, friendly and efficient candidates to join our Catering department as Customer service assistant. Duties will include the smooth running of day to day activity in the play barn and café as well as across all catering outlets within the campus when required. The ideal candidate will have good customer service experience and a desire to serve the general public, staff and students.
You will have:
- Good Customer Service Experience
- Cash handling and cash reconciliation experience
- A friendly and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
- Ability to work to agreed quality standards and timescales
- Flexible and adaptable
What’s in it for you?
- Annual Leave of 25 days per annum pro rata (increasing to 30 per annum pro rata after 5 years’ service)
- Fantastic work / life balance
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A Health Benefit Scheme
- Free access to our onsite Gym
- Reduced prices on food from our on-site outlet
- A beautiful countryside setting to work within
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Free onsite parking
Pay – £17,643 per annum pro rata which is Scale 4 Point 22 on the Support Staff Salary Scale.
Hours – *37 hours per week, Monday to Sunday with flexibility to meet business needs.
All weekend work will be on a rota basis with the rest of the catering team
*15 hours per week, Saturday and Sunday with flexibility to meet business needs
*Job Shares considered*
These daily hours may be varied this academic year; this will be discussed with you by the General Manager Catering. Changes may also be required to working time in future academic years; these will be discussed with you at the time.
For more information, please contact Jeremy Start on 01305 215054
Previous Applicants need not apply.
Applicants for this position must complete a college employment application form.
CVs may be submitted and will be considered in support of a fully completed application form.
Please return the completed Application Form together with a letter of application by email to email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Kingston Maurward College, Dorchester, Dorset, DT2 8PY.
The Closing Date for Applications: Rolling
Proposed Interview Date: As and when required
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders to ensure that any correspondence from us does not go directly into your spam folder.
For further details on application forms or the recruitment process, please go to our website www.kmc.ac.uk. Alternatively, please contact the HR department by emailing email@example.com.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time depending on applicant numbers
All appointments are made subject to the college receiving a satisfactory DBS check