Join us as a Customer Service Associate in Anti-Money Laundering
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you'll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You'll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- This role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes and exposure for you and your work
- The role is telephony based, with a hybrid mixture of working from home and 2 days a week in our Manchester office
What you ll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you'll be working together to deliver successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You'll respond to customer queries over the phone while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you'll also support your manager with work allocation, process training and supporting others in your team by sharing your knowledge.
Day-to-day, you'll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
The skills you ll need
Knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures would be extremely beneficial, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations, however if you do not have this we offer a comprehensive training programme to upskill you to the required level. You'll need to be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills
How we ll reward you
Your salary will be £21,555 - £23,950 per year (dependent on your experience).
You'll join on a competitive salary of £21,555-£23,950 and in addition you'll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You ll have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. You may be required to work Bank Holidays.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.