Join us as a Customer Service - Fraud Adviser
- We’ll look to you to provide a high standard of service and support for your customers in a fast paced, customer contact environment
- You'll be helping business and personal customers with their fraud concerns and enquiries, understanding their needs and managing their expectations
- You’ll be able to showcase your knowledge, passion and enthusiasm as you deal with a variety of different customers on a daily basis
- You'll bring a flexible approach as you'll be working shifts between 7pm and 8am, including one weekend night per week.
What you'll do
As a Customer Service & Fraud Adviser, you’ll be responding to queries and fraud concerns from customers promptly and tactfully within our timeframes. We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills to listen to our customers, develop relationships with them and establish an understanding of their needs at all times.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Handling inbound calls from business and personal customers, actively listening to your customer and understanding their needs
- Resolving your customer's concern in a timely manner and making sure that accurate information and guidance is given at all times
- Authorising and investigating all transactions in line with our business processes and targets
- Collecting the required information from the customers and businesses, managing and escalating to other departments or Customer Complaints if needed
- Reviewing our processes and identifying improvements and simplifications to ensure our customer journey is swift and effective
The skills you'll need
In order to excel in this role, you’ll have an excellent telephone manner and strong customer service abilities along with fraud industry knowledge. You’ll work well in a fast-paced environment and have good organisational skills to deliver to deadlines. A strong background or experience of coaching and giving feedback would be an advantage.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An awareness of changes in fraud trends, policies and regulations
- A thorough understanding of products, processes and banking systems
- The ability to interpret information and provide analysis and solutions to support continuous improvement
- An understanding of our industry and its customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
What else you need to know
We’re here for our customers 24/7, 365 days a year, so you’ll need to be flexible and commit to working unsociable hours. You'll bring a flexible approach as you'll be working shifts between 7pm and 8am, including one weekend night per week. For this you will receive a rewarding shift allowance on top of your salary. We’ll discuss this in more detail during your interview stage.
Bank Holiday working is a feature of this role.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive training programme, and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development. When you're ready, we’ll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
Total salary range for this position is £21,555.00 - £23,950.00 - £28,740.00 and in addition you’ll receive money to help you save for retirement. You can choose from a range of protection, healthcare or lifestyle benefits from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days – you may be required to work bank holidays.